Westcoast IT is a forward-thinking, fun and goal-oriented place to work. We support our staff to further their education, build their careers and live a balanced life. We balance hard work with fun with things like staff outings, free food and opportunities to win contests for extra cash!
The System Engineer is a leadership role within the company that does project work, implements new technology for our clients and resolves escalated tickets (SWAT team). The System Engineer is responsible for managing small and medium sized business networks, both remotely and on site. This position requires excellent communication and strong technical skills. If you love a fast-paced job, with simultaneous projects on the go, this job is for you.
- Visit client sites in North Vancouver/ Vancouver/Burnaby to implement new technology, monitor system and network components and analyze performance.
- To understand the business goals and impact of every project and to communicate the goals to the client.
- Advanced understanding of server software and hardware configuration, operating systems, business applications and network systems.
- As a leader you will be expected to influence the professional services team and document processes to continually improve service delivery.
- Resolve issues to minimize downtime within mission critical systems.
THIS IS AN OPEN BOOK TEST: Please email your resume in PDF format with a cover letter explaining why you think you are a great candidate. Address all correspondence to Karen Barre. firstname.lastname@example.org