Part–Time Inside Sales Pro Needed
For Immediate Hire
please note: we will not respond to applicants that do not follow the instructions at the bottom of this job posting
Westcoast IT Services is a rapidly growing IT Managed Services company based in North Vancouver. Our vision is to inspire local entrepreneurs to achieve greatness. We believe using technology is exciting, fun and creates maximum efficiency for our clients.
We are looking for a part-time inside sales pro to join our team! In this role you’ll be working directly with our marketing manager to do follow up phone calls from direct mail campaigns. You should be able to schedule appointments, field questions, follow up on inquiries, send out information packages and assist in maintaining the integrity of the company’s database. Training, support and scripts are provided. You may also be asked to clean lists.
What We Offer
This position offers a solid base salary plus bonuses. You MUST be based in the Vancouver/North Vancouver area. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Wants a company that truly CARES about its customers and employees.
- Loves a dynamic work environment, NO DRAMA workplace where office politics, gossip and negativity aren’t tolerated.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education and training.
- Enjoys having conversations with (and helping) small business owners.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true “Wow” experience.
- Wants to work in a team environment with fun, open and energetic people who enjoy working together and plan fun social activities.
Please apply ONLY if you have at least one year’s experience in an inside sales position, preferably setting appointments in a business-to-business environment. You must have a proven track record for success.
THIS IS AN OPEN BOOK TEST: Please email your resume in PDF format with a cover letter explaining why you think you are a great candidate and include wage expectations. Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn: Karen Barre.