IT Support Specialist Team Lead
Are you an Experienced IT Technician who has 5 plus years experience working for a Managed Service Provider? We are a North Van MSP that offers a dynamic workplace. We support our staff in building their careers and living a balanced life. Apply today to discover if we’re the workplace you’ve always dreamed of.
The Position: IT Support Specialist Team Lead (6-month paternity leave)
* This job is a temporary paternity leave position, HOWEVER, if you are an A player employee we will find another job for you when our current Team Lead returns *
The Support Services Team Lead is responsible for managing the Support Service Team. This team are the first line of technical support for all requests from our SMB clients. The team members must manage client expectations while troubleshooting desktop support issues, business application questions and other software related requests from clients. The team lead must function as Technical Support Specialist in addition to the Team Lead responsibilities.
Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Monitoring the Support Team staff and the service board
- Ticket management and gathering information on patterns in our process and service delivery
- Reporting on service metrics and lead support team meetings
- Resolve escalated tickets
- As a leader you will be expected to influence the support services team, document processes to continually improve service delivery and report suggestions for service improvement and training ideas to the CEO.
- Advanced understanding of server software configuration, workstation configurations, operating systems, business applications, network systems and Office 365.